Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reputation Points

Xenical Vs. Lesofat

hey guys. just want to know your opinion between these two supplements. Both contain 120 mg of Orlistat. Xenical is sold for 940 per box of 21 pills while Lesofat is sold for 795 per box of 20 pills. Am just thinking who among our PALHS members have tried the said supplements and what were their expriences.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B] [I]It is possible that through ability we may get to the top, but it is always character that would keep us there.- Francis Kong[/I][/B]
    [/FONT]

Reputation Points
    first, i dont personally consider orlistat as supplement though it is promoted as such. its effect is to prevent dietary fat from being processed into forms which may be absorbed by the intestines thus in a way, lessening fat 'inside' the body. parehas lang naman ang strenght nila at 120mg/capsule so i guess, the effect should be the same. i have never tried any of those though. i would rather cut out the fat in my food and use low cholesterol canola oil if and when i really need to use oil. its cheaper and more practical that way kasi

Nemo PALHS impune lacessit (no one injures PALHS with impunity)

Reputation Points
    I tried Xenical before it was considered an over-the-counter drug. It is quite effective but if you are the person who goes out a lot I would not recommend this as you don't know when you will have your next bowel movement. I work at home kasi that's why I tried it.

Reputation Points
    if you are taking xenical and you are going out, better bring extra nappies ahehe
    that's according to my friend who had taken xenical before
    "Being rich is not about how much you have, but how much you give."

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by bikoy888 View Post
    if you are taking xenical and you are going out, better bring extra nappies ahehe
    i totally agree with this.

Reputation Points
    xenadrine RFA-x
    hydroxycut harcore
    lipos 6x

ok mga to

Reputation Points
    Dante, huwag na. Mapayat ka pa sa akin. hahahaha!!

Pero I tried it before. Pero because I am always on the road, I had to stop.

Mag fruits ka na lang for dinner or eat dinner at 6pm without rice. Papayat ka.

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by bikoy888 View Post
    This is true, talagang kailangan you need to stay home if you plan to use Xenical...sinabi sa akin yan ng isang kakilala ko nung nag-take siya nun. talagang malaking sagabal when you go out while under this medication.

Reputation Points
    hahahaha, nice one Stan. I agree 100% sa lahat ng sinabi mo.hehehehe. Actualy effective ang body ko pag i need to protect the celebrities pag may out of town bookings ako. isang akap lang cover ko lahat. .kaso si wifey nagrereklamo na. Am 5'4 and weighs around 230 lbs. na. i play badminton everyday, but eversince eto playing weight ko naman kaya di ko napapansin pumapayat ako.

Quote Originally Posted by uno View Post
    Dante, huwag na. Mapayat ka pa sa akin. hahahaha!!

Pero I tried it before. Pero because I am always on the road, I had to stop.

Mag fruits ka na lang for dinner or eat dinner at 6pm without rice. Papayat ka.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B] [I]It is possible that through ability we may get to the top, but it is always character that would keep us there.- Francis Kong[/I][/B]
    [/FONT]

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by van_xer View Post
    xenadrine RFA-x
    hydroxycut harcore
    lipos 6x

ok mga to
    Be carefull with these supplements/drugs, they can trigger heart attack or death to those who have asymptomatic heart diseases. They already removed ephedrine/mahuang in these supplements pero may mga reported cases pa rin na nakakasama ito.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information