Reputation Points

Skinny clown loaches

Hello I have these wonderful clown loaches I bought from cartimar last month, then suddenly I noticed two loaches that were very skinny sadly they both passed away.
    Recently I read that levamisole could cure skinny disease/chronic wasting syndrome on clown loaches, but most of the threads I read were posted few years ago.
    So I just wanted to know has anyone tried using levamisole on their clown loaches
    How much should I dose and for how long should the treatment be?
    The clown loaches are in a 50 gallon I have 17 clown loaches

Reputation Points
    I do not have any experience with levamisole so I could not comment if it would work or not.. what I notice though is you said you have 17 clown loaches in a 50 gallon? This I think could be the possible cause of your problems.. but 50 gallons is way to small for 17 clown loaches, it would be best to get a bigger tank like a 100 gallon or lessen the number of fish in the tank as they bioload will be way to high for a small tank.. you also should have very good filtration with that many fish in a tank..

Reputation Points
    eto yata kailangan mo dosage

2mg/l (76mg/10g) once per week for 3 weeks for Camallanus Nematodes
    nakuha ko sa loaches forum.

i've tried it na dati , pero sa arowana its quite safe.

Reputation Points
    To squid: using levamisole once a week for three weeks? Really cool did you have clown loaches before ?
    And do you know where I can buy levamisole in the philipines ?

Reputation Points
    its hard to find , i was able to get some before from a friend who owns a piggery.
    I did not have clown loach, but I've read its pretty safe even for loaches and it also boost immune system of the fish.
    if you want maybe you can try azoo antiindoparasite. , if i remember correctly , it can be used to treat camallanus worms, but its not indicated in the label now.

Reputation Points

Skinny clown loaches

hi eveyone
    just bought three clown loaches and i was wondering whats best to feed them on and how often

Ich habe hier mein Sofa im Test online gefunden.

Sofa Test hier gehts lang...
    Ich habe hier mein Sofa im Test online gefunden. [url=http://couch-sofa-test.de]Lounge Sofa Outdoor...[/url]

Reputation Points

Skinny clown loaches

I have a carantine tank with about 60 platy fry, sized from 6 to 15 mm. I want to add three clown loaches 3 to 5 cm each. Is there a possibility that the fry will be eaten by the loaches?

Reputation Points

Thread Information