Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by klamz View Post
    Reasonable naman. Ask mo lang wen shipment nila para maisabay. Less hassle pa
    i see u told them wat to get?

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Reputation Points
    yup ganun lang. la pa laman tank mo?

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by klamz View Post
    yup ganun lang. la pa laman tank mo?
    wala pa sir trying to fishless cycle it so my time pa ako maghanap ng mgandang stocks hehe

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Reputation Points
    ano filtration nyo sir?

Reputation Points

Im Back My Tropheus Duboisi

FISH:

preferably as a job lot. price dependent on age/ species and how many of the buggers i can catch. maybe offers around ?90 so I know its a genuine home?

not sure how many rusties are in there; its a 5 foot tank with a LOT of rockwork. About 35 I think. I want to keep the tank just for the duboisi. the rusties are mostly adults, but also some fry.

also about 6 small adult tropheus, plus a few babies just losing their spots. well-fed and healthy.

fish are at my parents house, 30 minutes west of haverfordwest, wales. I will need to be there to catch them. I will be down at some point in either june or july, dependent on my boss...

good home only please. the rusties are a good starter mbuna, being smaller and less aggressive than other species, but I do not recommend putting them in a normal "guppy and tetra" community tank. they are tank bred, and actually pretty tolerant as far as nitrates and pH go. the tropheus MUST be fed a spirulina based diet and need a decent sized tank, but are otherwise actually quite easy to keep and breed.

original fish were unrelated, Ive added a few over the years, and I mostly sell the babies before theyre old enough to breed. the rusties are the only mbuna in the tank, so not hybrids.

TANKS:

one 48 by 12 by 15 inch tank, needs the support struts on the inside at the top re-siliconing back on. this tank hasnt been used for a good 15 years and the glass wasnt completely dry when the support struts were last done, so theyve come loose. the rest of the seals were fine the last time the tank was used, and are the original seals. cant remember brand name, but its the one with a picture of a gold seahorse. ?10

also a couple of smaller tanks for sale. one small acrylic tank, and a two and a half foot by 15 by 12 inches.

there is a metal and glass lid for the 2 and a half foot tank.

Reputation Points

Im Back My Tropheus Duboisi

I have had experiences with tropical fish but as of yet no cichlid tanks. I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get an African Cichlid tank for my office and I'm thinking about a 55gallon or maybe a 75 gallon if she really loves me. But, I'm wanting to build my tank around one species and only get fish that fit in well with that species. I don't want to only have the one species though.

I really like the tropheus duboisi. They are very beautiful cichlids. Any suggestions as to quantity I should get and compatible tankmates that would be good for them? Just looking for suggestions.
    I trust [url=http://expertadvisormt4ea.com/2016/05/dollar-stable-against-euro-and-rising-against-yen.html]best forex trading system[/url] for reliable trading

Reputation Points

Mp3merger himself

The tool uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, can guide you to an online tutorial with snapshots and didn't freeze, crash or pop up any errors during our tests. How do I join wav files online More Help: free merge mp3 freeware he right download free mp3 merging tool sell

Reputation Points

Mp3merger daughter

How do I download merge mp3 free Read More Here: download free mp3 merging tool difficult same free merge mp3 freeware choice This happens because both MP3 and Ogg Vorbis use "lossy" compression schemes, so they throw away part of the audio information in order to decrease the size of the output file: when you convert a full quality audio source (like a CD audio or a Wav or a Flac file) to Ogg Vorbis, the compression will throw away some information, and again when you convert from Ogg to MP3 the encoding process will throw away other information.

Reputation Points

Mpc datei merge standard

Mp3 join useful reference: free merge mp3 freeware child provision mp3 merger software free download financial No more confusing numeric adjustment to get the exact output quality you need. The software provides frequently used presets that include frequency, bitrate, number of channels, etc. No need to worry if you are not familiar with the audio parameters. You can also adjust the output quality before converting files.

Reputation Points

Mp3 merge online air

Audio is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. It currently converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis. FLAC. AAC, WAV and Bonk formats. Merging mp3 how to original site: mp3 merger software free download election income free merge mp3 freeware function

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information