Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDust View Post
    Papa Fred,

Main drain assembly mo for sewage is standpipe? o meron tong ball valve sa labas?
    Pvc ball valves on each blue pipe, pipe at 2inches idol. Dry area ito most of the time, during cleaning lang nababasa.

Reputation Points
    hmmm... Big time talaga mga ponds na share mo Papa Fred, Thanks for sharing.
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
    "[COLOR="teal"]Friendship[/COLOR] is always a sweet responsibilty, never an opportunity." [I][/color][COLOR="orange"]- Kahil Gibran[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Reputation Points
    Sir, ask lang po kung lalagyan mo pa ito ng tpr o pwedeng wala na?

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by esr246425 View Post
    Sir, ask lang po kung lalagyan mo pa ito ng tpr o pwedeng wala na?
    No problem to ask sir, yes, i might put just 2 or 3 TPRs(Propulsion type), plus me plant box falls, and middle water falls, but it's really better kung me TPRs

Reputation Points
    hmmm... Big time talaga mga ponds na share mo Papa Fred, Thanks for sharing.
    Hindi fafa GD, mga small time ponds lang ito sila. no problem and thanks.

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by FHMan View Post
    No problem to ask sir, yes, i might put just 2 or 3 TPRs(Propulsion type), plus me plant box falls, and middle water falls, but it's really better kung me TPRs
    Hi Sir Fred, if you're going to move the total volume of water 2x in 1 hr, no need na for TPR, it would create naman a mild whirlpool effect inside, especially the pond is not that big, thus reducing head loss.

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishman8 View Post
    Hi Sir Fred, if you're going to move the total volume of water 2x in 1 hr, no need na for TPR, it would create naman a mild whirlpool effect inside, especially the pond is not that big, thus reducing head loss.
    TPR here is a propulsion type sir Fishman8, water coming from the plant box on top of pond, not from the pump, i will be using 1.5inch pipes, the 3 layer falls that they made, will not run most of the time, runs only when there is an occasion in the place, so instead i will add a small falls on the plant box, actually with kois, water movement is no problem inside the pond at all, kasi bawat galaw nila, daming water movement na yan, and drive some debris to the bottom drain, but with TPRs, more percentage of debris will be directed to the BD.

Pump rate will be 2.5x in 1 hour, roughly on paper...will see during actual testing. Thanks

Reputation Points
    ang cute ng shape ng pond nyo sr..
    if you wanna share or teach another fellow hobbyist...make sure that what you share or teach is something you have done and understood and not from hearsay and is unfounded.

Reputation Points
    Quote Originally Posted by FHMan View Post
    TPR here is a propulsion type sir Fishman8, water coming from the plant box on top of pond, not from the pump, i will be using 1.5inch pipes, the 3 layer falls that they made, will not run most of the time, runs only when there is an occasion in the place, so instead i will add a small falls on the plant box, actually with kois, water movement is no problem inside the pond at all, kasi bawat galaw nila, daming water movement na yan, and drive some debris to the bottom drain, but with TPRs, more percentage of debris will be directed to the BD.

Pump rate will be 2.5x in 1 hour, roughly on paper...will see during actual testing. Thanks
    I think your propulsion type Papa Fred is similar to what I have installed in my main pond. Yes, still it's best to have TPRs, no dead spots, which may become visible or eye sore when more poops are settling at the bottom. TPRs will help lead those unwanted sight go directly to your BDs.
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
    "[COLOR="teal"]Friendship[/COLOR] is always a sweet responsibilty, never an opportunity." [I][/color][COLOR="orange"]- Kahil Gibran[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Reputation Points
    I think your propulsion type Papa Fred is similar to what I have installed in my main pond. Yes, still it's best to have TPRs, no dead spots, which may become visible or eye sore when more poops are settling at the bottom. TPRs will help lead those unwanted sight go directly to your BDs.
    Same propulsion type, but me differecnce in the piping layout, and with the streams of Goto kula like sir Junax and Yours. Yes na tes with the TPRs. Thanks idol!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information