PDA

View Full Version : Super Red Syn Vs Ever Red

jenniwenny
02-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Which is better?
SRS gamit ko ngayon.. pero balita ko, nakaka-sunog daw ng fh yun?:huh: && if ever "masunog" ang fh, ano po kayang cure duon? TIA!^_^

loid_angelo
02-14-2011, 03:53 PM
para sa akin po parehas silang ok...tapos yung sunog effect po hindi po totoo yun...
dahil nasubukan ko na po sa 2fh ko na puro SRS ang pagkain nila,,hindi po sila nasunog...
at eto pa po ang kasagutan sa sunog isyu....Allow me to post the reply from the email I've sent to Qian Hu and ChingMix.

Hope this will help clarify the issue.

Qian Hu - Makers of SRS, Humpy Head, Ever Red and Starry
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, 9 November 2010 3:31 PM
To: qhfft@singnet.com.sg; yihufish@singnet.com.sg; wanhu@qianhu.com
Subject: Inquiry on SRS (Super Red Syn) Product

Good day. I'm Mike from Philippines and a member of Philippine Arowana and Lou Han Society (PALHS).

I have questions regarding your product SRS or Super Red Syn.
Many speculate that this product contains strong color enhancer that too much use or long term use will result to a
burnt effects on the body and fins of flowerhorn?

1) How true that SRS can cause burnt marks on flowerhorn?
2) Have you tried and tested your flowerhorn food products specifically SRS on different species of fh?
3) What are the positive effect of SRS on long term use?
4) Does all your flowerhorn food product passed the standard set by Singapore? Or any other certificatoion bodies?

If you have a documentation that you may want to share with me, that would be greatly appreciated. Please reply to this email asap, as I will be discussing your reply to PALHS, and also to end the speculations about your products. Many are using ocean free xo products here in the Philippines and your clarification will benefit all consumers as well.

Thank you very much, and more power.

Attached is the sample pic of flowerhorn with suspected burnt marks presumably caused by color enhancers.

pics borrowed from gpo74
link: http://www.mypalhs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2233366

To: Mike Retirado <mike_retirado@yahoo.com>
Cc: yihufish@singnet.com
Sent: Tue, November 9, 2010 121 AM
Subject: RE: Inquiry on SRS (Super Red Syn) Product
Dear Sir,

Thank you Mr. Mike, for your email and for highlighting some concerns faced by you and the members of the Philippine Arowana and Lou Han Society (PALHS).
We really appreciate the support and your time to clarify the issues on hand, especially since this affects your members directly.

This is actually the first time this issue was raised since this product was introduced in year 2002 but we recognize your concerns and we take your feedback very seriously.

Firstly, I would need to confirm that the fishes are not exposed to UV Sterilizer Lamps or over-exposed to Tanning Lamps containing UVA or UVB. There are known cases with similar burnt marks as those shown in the pictures that are caused by over-exposure to the UV lamps. The consequence of this burn is inflammation of the skin.

Nonetheless to answer your queries to the best of my knowledge, if there are anything which is unclear please don’t hesitate to clarify:

1) How true that SRS can cause burnt marks on flowerhorn?
1. It is not possible for SRS to cause burnt marks on Flowerhorns as we only use a special mixture of natural ingredients like Krill Meal, Shrimp meal, Spirulina and other natural ingredients. These provides an excellent source of carotenoid pigments to intensify fish coloration and bring out the natural beauty of the fish. We do not use artificial color enhancers.

2) Have you tried and tested your flowerhorn food products specifically SRS on different species of fh?
2. We feed our FlowerHorn livestock on our farm with XO range of products since they are young. Flowerhorn enthusiast and experts from around the world are also using these products and we do not have documentations or feedback to date that XO SRS, XO Humpy Head or XO Ever Red causes any burnt marks.

3) What are the positive effect of SRS on long term use?
3. Positive effect on long term use:

• Visibly enhances head-growth, overall growth and fish color intensification.
• High content of Spirulina, Krill and Shrimps extracts provides an excellent source of carotenoid pigments to intensify fish coloration and bring out the natural beauty of the fish.
• Contains immunity boosters to fortify and boost your fish’s immune system.

4) Does all your flowerhorn food product passed the standard set by Singapore? Or any certification bodies?
4. Our regulatory body, AVA, does not have any certificates addressing the ingredients but we meet AVA’s and European Union (EU) strict regulations pertaining to fish food preparations.

Please let me know if there is anything which I failed to address. We sincerely hope that you and the members of Philippine Arowana and Lou Han Society (PALHS) will continue to enjoy using our world renowned XO range of Flowerhorn food with confidence and satisfaction.

Thank you for your support!

Yours sincerely,

Ryan Lim
Sales & Marketing Executive

Yi Hu Fish Farm Trading - Aquarium Accessories Division of Qian Hu Corporation Limited
71, Jalan Lekar, Sungei Tengah, Singapore 698950. (T) +65 6766 1524/1549 | (F) +65 6764 7077 | (HP) +65 98286440 | Website: www.qianhu.com

End of email.

CHINGMIX USA

To: Mike Retirado <mike_retirado@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 403 PM
Subject: RE: Inquiry regarding Chingmix Products

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Inquiry regarding Chingmix Products
Date: Thu, November 11, 2010 11:47 pm
To: sales@chingmixusa.com

Good day. I'm Mike from Philippines and a member of Philippine Arowana and Lou Han Society (PALHS).

I have questions regarding Chingmix Products. Though you have a distributor here in the Philippines, I want to direct my queries to you, I hope you don't mind.

Many speculate that Chingmix Products contains strong color enhancer that too much use or long term use will result to a burnt effects on the body and fins of flowerhorn?
Hi, Our new formulas does not cause any burnt effects on the color and pearls on Flowerhorn.
Our Color enhancers are all natural and safe. It is a multi blend of spirulina which has shown
to improve pearl shine and enhanced colors.

1) How true that Chingmix Products can cause burnt marks on flowerhorn? Please elaborate.
The burning colors on the attached pictures may be cause from Poor Water Conditions.
It is easily seen that the water is not take care of. Usually it should be crystal clear, but
the picture shows it to be cloudy. You might want to fix the water condition and add melafix
to help with the black fin problem. The condition of the fish is not related to Chingmix Pellet.

2) Have you tried and tested your flowerhorn food products specifically Chingmix Products on different species of fh?
All my flowerhorns are feed on chingmix everyday without other types of pellet and my fishes
doesnt show any problem of what you are describing. My fishes also live long. My oldest fish
that is fed on chingmix is already 6 years old.

3) What are the positive effects of Chingmix Products on long term use?
Chingmix is formulated for Flowerhorns. It provides a perfect balance of nutrients to enable
Flowerhorns to grow to their maximum potential. It is also made with the most highest grade
ingredients. That is the reason why Chingmix is cost a bit more. Unlike other pellets which
uses commercial grade to lower their cost, Chingmix uses human grade ingredients which is
more clean and higher nutrients concentration. This is the reason why people who used other
pellets realize the differences once they try Chingmix. High Quality means healthier fish.

4) Does all your flowerhorn food products passed the standard set by certification bodies?
Our facility has been inspected and has passed all certifications of health.
We do not use any beef protein or steroids in our pellet. All ingredients are derived from
aquatic cultures.

If you have a documentation that you may want to share with me, that would be greatly appreciated. Please reply to this email asap, as I will be discussing your reply to PALHS, and also to end the speculations about your products. Many are using Chingmix Products here in the Philippines and your clarification will benefit all consumers as well.

Please view http://www.flowerhorncraze.com/index...howtopic=81568
These are tests from Chingmix Users. Most have shown pearls become shiny
and the overal color of flowerhorn from Dark to brighter cleaner looks.
Thank you very much, and more power.

End of email.
Last edited by dkmike05; 11-20-2010 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: update

sana po nakatulong ako....maraming salamat kay papa mike=dkmike05:cool:

leelord432
02-15-2011, 05:58 PM
thanks dito sa info sir loid_angelo. naniniwala kasi ako sa burnt marks dati :).

iMokMok
02-15-2011, 06:49 PM
thanks sa info sir it helps a lot

LHARRS
02-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Which is better?
SRS gamit ko ngayon.. pero balita ko, nakaka-sunog daw ng fh yun?:huh: && if ever "masunog" ang fh, ano po kayang cure duon? TIA!^_^

ang alam ko mas ok sa kamfa ang SRS, at HH & ER sa ZZ(thai zz).
tama si papa loid di totoo yun sunog effect.

Jc
02-15-2011, 10:58 PM
ako din po di ako naniniwala sa SUNOG. nasa tubig na nga nasusunog pa! hahaha joke! lol! :D

Kr0max07
02-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Which is better?

eto ang thread ng pinost ni brader loid para mabasa mo naman pati ibang experiences!

http://mypalhs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114207 :D

jenniwenny
02-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks po sainyo!!:lol: atleast clear na sa'kin.. hindi naman pala totoo yang 'sunog' na yan... hehehe^_^